Here is the most recent Q&A in our NNN Property Video Series.
5 questions ask your 1031 Exchange NNN Triple Net Property Broker
- How long have you been doing 1031 and NNN Triple Net brokerage? What kind of deals have you worked on in the past? What certification do you have; CCIM, SIOR or are you a member of other local or national organization?
- What kind of deals are you working on now, will do in the future or have done in the past? Do you do apartment buildings, industrial buildings, single family houses, Walgreens NNN? You want to ensure you have a specialist working with you on your 1031 exchange and Triple Net property.
- How do you get paid? The seller? Does the listing broker or the buyer pay the fees?
- Will I sign exclusively with you as my only NNN broker or non-exclusively?
- Where do the properties come from? Will you tap into your developer and listing broker networks and relationships forged over the years to get the best NNN properties? Or will you send me off market or pre market NNN properties and I'll have a chance at first purchase?
1031 Navigator helps investors nationwide find the best 1031 Exchange replacement properties in the shortest amount of time.
Our focused expertise, experience and daily triple net market presence enables clients to complete their 1031 Exchanges with peace of mind and certainty. 1031 Navigator has been involved with over half a billion dollars of 1031 Exchange NNN Properties in over 30 states.
1031 Navigator is a service of Andrus & Morgan Co., a national commercial and investment real estate brokerage specializing in passive income investments.
For a free, no-obligation 1031 Exchange NNN Property Strategy session for your 1031 Exchange visit: